Congratulations! You’ve retired
With retirement comes the need to be extra vigilant in managing your resources, and stay on top of issues that affect your finances and ultimately, your life. We’re here to help you make the right financial choices at the right times.
Transitioning to retirement
How will you feel the morning after your retirement party? What decisions will you make to set your course for this new chapter: benefits, medical insurance options, Social Security, retirement accounts, charity work, and volunteering? This is just the beginning. We can help you navigate your options and make decisions with confidence.
We’ll help you create a strategy to coordinate your benefits and assets including:
- Optimizing Social Security benefits
- Navigating Medicare and medical insurance options
- Pension choices
- Executive and insurance benefits
A plan for income and assets
Your income plan coordinates income sources and asset distributions so you won’t have to spend time worrying about how to pay for your daily expenses. We’ll help you to:
- Identify sources of income throughout retirement
- Plan for expenses like travel and hobbies, as well as major expenses like automobiles and vacation homes
- Generate and access income from your savings and investments
- Develop a distribution strategy for your retirement savings plans
- Develop a family legacy plan for family and charitable gifting
Enjoy the ride
And, once we’ve worked together to develop a financial strategy that works for you, we’ll help you track it and keep it relevant to your life as it continues to change and evolve so you may enjoy the ride.
When life takes a turn
Even with the best planning in place, unexpected events will sometimes occur. Often those unexpected events come with emotions that can cloud judgment. Our goal is to help guide you through emotional times by providing financial advice and support throughout situations such as:
- The loss of a spouse
- Serious illness or continuing care needs
- The birth of a grandchild
- Legacy, philanthropic, and inter-generational planning
With a financial advisor who knows you–really knows you–you may be empowered with the confidence in your choices and the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re prepared for whatever life brings your way.
It all starts with a simple conversation. Let’s talk.
Click here to see our Events for Retirees and Near Retirees