Blankinship & Foster, LLC is an independent, fee-only wealth management firm in Solana Beach that provides integrated financial planning and investment management to individuals and families. Our firm culture and core values are based on being thoughtful and caring, doing what is right, finding solutions, and a constant desire to learn, grow, and improve. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional client service. We believe the ability to deliver outstanding client service depends largely on a positive attitude, attention to detail and a willingness to solve problems.
The Admin Assistant position entails a wide variety of responsibilities and skills which include administrative, client service, and support to the advisors. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering exceptional client service, having a positive attitude and a strong willingness and desire to take ownership of important firm responsibilities.
The Admin Assistant can expect to focus in the following areas:
- Greet clients at the front lobby, and interact in-person professionally and respectfully
- Interact with clients over the phone
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Distribute incoming mail, and prepares outgoing mail and correspondences
- Assist with client communications
- Document processing (prepare reports, initiate workflows, print, scan)
- Maintain and manage client records in CRM and document management software
- Assist with events/meetings/special projects
- Assist advisors and client service members
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Light housekeeping (dishes, dusting, maintaining clean office space)
- Deliver exceptional client service and serve as liaison between advisors and clients as needed
- Contribute to a professional and energetic working environment
Requirements and Qualifications
- Warm, welcoming, and engaging attitude
- Customer service or administrative assistant experience: 2 years (preferred)
- Personable, responsive, and client first mind set
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take direction from multiple parties simultaneously; keen ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and a goal-oriented team player with a ‘no job is beneath me’ attitude
- Strong computer skills including high degree of proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong aptitude to learn and effectively utilize new software
- A team player that enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- This position must pass a post-offer background/credit check
Who should apply
If you are thoughtful, detailed, collaborative, friendly, and passionate about providing high quality service, and committed to contributing as a team member, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please spend time researching our firm by visiting our website and reading our blog. If Blankinship & Foster and this position sounds interesting to you, please include in your letter:
- Why you are a good fit for our firm and position
- Provide examples of anything that highlights you or your work
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience
- 15 days of paid vacation and 9 paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Health insurance benefits
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Blankinship & Foster, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
We will review your credentials and contact you if it warrants further discussion. You should expect multiple rounds of interviewing, with the initial discussion being a brief interview by phone.
For more information about our firm, please visit our website: www.bfadvisors.com